Wednesday 20 February 2013

Steady and determined as she goes

I err towards pessimism, but even I can be a force to be reckoned with. I am resolute in my quest and I shall be a success, even if it kills me. This time there is no going back, I can only go forward, and I stand at the crossroads of success or failure.  It would be easy to convince myself that I am doomed to a disastrous end and to give in to naysayers,  although in all honesty I haven't come across that many really.

And of course I have always been convinced that the end will come quickly when it does and by my own hand. Only I stand in my own way. Perhaps that is why I am so determined to succeed, I must reach the winning post before disaster strikes.

And trust me on that, I won't be giving up on the basis that I can't be bothered anymore, my head's been turned by something else, (an excuse for giving up). It can only be a one way road to the end - success.